- The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the site.
3. OBJECTIVES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER
- User’s personal data The site administration can be used to:
- User identification for ordering.
- Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending messages, requests for use of the Site, providing services, processing requests and requests from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Notification of the Site User about the status of the Order.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of site partners.
- Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The user must:
- Provide information about personal data required to use the Site.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
2. The site administration is obliged to:
- Ensure the confidentiality of confidential information, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
- Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure commonly used to protect such information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data belonging to the User from the moment of application or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for damages incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- It became public property before its loss or disclosure.
- It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- Prior to filing a lawsuit in disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the site and the Administration of the site, it is mandatory to submit a claim (written proposal for voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the claim.
- If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be sent to court in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
- The current legislation of Ukraine applies to this Privacy and Relationship Policy between the User and the Site Administration.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS