Orchid Root (box)
Treatment-and-prophylactic feeding of extended spectrum of action (20 showboxes)
TRYVKO Orchid Root is a treatment and preventive, general tonic with a broad spectrum of action.
The optimal composition of the fertiliser provides plants with all nutrients, preventing depletion during the active flowering period. Vitamins, amino acids, and micronutrients bolster the orchid immune system, preventing chlorosis and other diseases.
TRYVKO Orchid Root is highly effective when replanting and when the roots are damaged.
Improves the development of the root system, stimulates flowering
Consumption and application
Watering: Dilute 1 dose (5 g) in 1 l of warm water. Frequency: Once in 14 days.
Root soaking: Dilute 1 dose (5 g) in 1 l of warm water. Soak for 2 hours. Frequency: Once in 8-14 days.
Sachet, 5 g
- Enhances resistance to adverse natural factors
- Reduces transplant stress
- Ensures abundant and long-lasting flowering
- Improves the growth and development of the root system
- Ensures intense delivery of nutrients to plants
- Prevents fungal and bacterial diseases