Adhesion improver (50 sachets)
Weight : 0.35 kg
Dimensions : 74 x 100 x 94 mm
TRYVKO Sticking Agent is an indispensable part of top dressing and combating diseases and pests of vegetables, berries, horticultural and ornamental plants.
It is used as a sticking agent and adjuvant for foliar treatment of plants. By forming a film on the leaf surface, the sticking agent increases the absorption area, speeds up the penetration of active ingredients into plant leaves, and reduces the runoff of the treatment solution.
Enhances the adhesion of plant protection agents and fertilisers
Consumption and application
Dilute one dose (5 g) in 1 l of a prepared solution of another agent (plant protection agent, pesticide, fertiliser). Do not use in a cold room (<+ 10 °C), in direct sunlight, and draughts. Do not eat or drink during use.
Distilled water, SAS-Alkylpolyglucoside, methyl cellulose
Sachet, 5 g
- Improves the effectiveness of fertilisers and plant protection agents for foliar treatment
- Boosts the penetrating power of agrochemicals
- Makes the coverage of the leaf surface with the treatment solution more uniform
- Improves the effectiveness of systemic agents
- It is a composition of natural biopolymers
- Reduces the impact of toxic agents on crops
Increase the efficiency of your business
We make every effort
to make our customers happy
We work every day to make our customers happy.
Apply to contact us