Stubble decomposer (canister)
Natural mineralization of organic matter
Out of stock
Weight : 10 kg
Dimensions : 180 x 220 x 310 mm
The TRYVKO (TU U 20.2-31370953-006:2021) stubble decomposer is a bacterial agent for accelerating the decomposition of crop residue after harvesting. Microorganisms that make up the decomposer produce active enzymes that break down cellulose, turning it into a mineral complex. It is a source of vitamins, amino acids, vital organic acids and several other substances necessary for obtaining a high-quality harvest.
The TRYVKO stubble decomposer has a broad spectrum of action and performs multiple functions simultaneously. It converts organic matter, protects against diseases, and is involved in improving plant growth and development. It slows down soil degradation, revives the soil and makes it healthy.
- Speeds up decomposition of crop residue with subsequent mineralisation and humification.
- Inhibits pathogenic microflora.
- Improves soil quality.
- Improves crop yield.
Consumption and application
Applied directly onto the soil before disking. Completely water-soluble and does not clog spray nozzles. Advisably applied in cloudy weather or in the evening to avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Compatible with most agrochemicals. However, carefully read the directions for use of the othermixing component before use.
|Consumption rate:||for farms||for greenhouses|
|concentrate||5–6 l/ha||50–60 g/100 m2|
|spray material||200–300 l/ha||25–30 g/100 m2|
Living cells and spores of Bacillus, Azotobacter, Enterobacter bacteria, mycelium residue and spores of Trichoderma fungi
Macro- and micronutrients (N, P, K, Co, Cu, Zn, Fe, Mn)
IBC tank, 1000 l
Pallet with cans, 100*10 l
Can, 10 l
- Lower expenses on fall nitrogen fertiliser application;
- Elimination of pathogens transmitted via plant residue and soil;
- Higher soil fertility due to its enrichment with nutrients and the development of beneficial microflora (nitrogen-fixing microorganisms and organisms involved in the mineralisation of organic matter);
- Increase in crop yield by 10-30%.