Return and exchange policy
Dear customers, according to the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Protection”, our company returns and exchanges goods of proper quality within 14 days from the date of purchase subject to certain conditions. Goods from the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1994 № 172 are not subject to exchange and return.
Exchange and return of goods of proper quality
You can exchange the product of proper quality for a similar one or return it to the store with a subsequent refund.
Exchange and return of goods is carried out within 14 days, except for the day of purchase, subject to the following conditions
- The goods were not in use;
- Preserved its appearance, consumer properties, seals, factory labels;
- There is a commodity or cash receipt, another document confirming payment for the specified goods.
The absence of a cashier’s check or other document confirming payment does not prevent you from exchanging or returning the goods.
In case of refusal of the buyer from the goods of proper quality, the cost of delivery and return is paid by agreement.
Conditions for returning goods of improper quality
According to Article 8 (part 14) of the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Protection”, in case of doubt as a purchased product, it may be subject to specialized examination (examination is conducted by the consumer). The exchange of goods or refunds in this case is carried out only on the results of the examination.
In case of problems with the product, you must perform the following actions:
- contact us in any way convenient for you.
- write to us, indicating in the subject of the letter “Return of goods”, and formulate the problem.